For this town hall meeting, we will be setting aside time to appreciate our local law enforcement officers for the Echo Park flea market clean up. Show up and give thanks!
ECHO PARK IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION Town Hall Agenda
Thursday, September 2nd , 2010 at 7:00 pm
Barlow Hospital – Williams Hall at 2000 Stadium Way
Welcome and Introduction
- Council District 1 & 13 reports
- Dodgers report
- Northeast & Rampart Police Reports
- Select Patrol
- Recognition & appreciation to Rampart officers for EP flea market
- Update on Echo Park Lake rehabilitation project
- Treasurer report
- Fundraiser – EPIA Dodger night – October 2nd – Sat. 7:10pm
- EPIAn Way – next issue
- Neighborhood Issues committee report (NIC):
- Echo Park Flats (old community garden site)
- Echo Park / Avalon 8 unit-row housing project
- Mohawk Brasserie restaurant update (old Ramona Theater)
- Barlow Hospital update
REPORTS / ANNOUNCEMENTS:
To make an announcement, sign a card when you come in, giving your name and topic. Cards are collected and given to the moderator.
STEERING MEETING: 7:15 p.m. 2nd Monday, September 13th at Taix Restaurant. Call to confirm meeting time and location change periodically.
- Please stand when asking a question.
- Respect the Chair. Respect time limits given.
- Don’t ask a second question before everyone has a chance to ask a first.
- Keep side conversations outside
~~~~~Thank you, Barlow Hospital, for all your support~~~~